Diavolezza Annual Workshop, 1-5 Feb 2015, by Prof. Tobias Kippenberg
The annual cQOM ITN workshop with invited guest speakers and students from the iQUOEMS project.
You will find the programme of the workshop here.
Below you will find the tutorials delivered during the workshop in Diavolezza:
– ER Geogy Maikov (attocube): Innovative piezoelectric drives – From idea towards the market
– ESR Talitha Weiss (FAU): Quantum synchronization of two optomechanical systems
– ESR Daniel Toth (EPFL): Implementing a quantum-limited amplifier in microwave electromechanics (EPFL)
– ESR Mikhail Korobko (UHAM): Optomechanics in Multicarrier Gravitational-Wave Detectors (UHAM)
– Roman Schnabel (UHAM PI) : Observation of generalized optomechanical coupling and cooling on cavity resonance
– David Vitali (UCAM PI): Microwave quantum illumination
– Stefano Zippilli (Guest speaker UCAM): Entanglement distribution along optomechanical and electro-optical chains
– Dries Van Laer (Ugent PhD student): New integrated platforms for optomechanics
– Dal Wilson (EPFL postdoc): Measurement and control of a nanomechanical oscillator at its thermal decoherence rate